LSU Tigers Jewelry
Louisiana State University Jewelry
Hey Louisana fan. Show support for your team.
Show your Tigers support by wearing a purple and gold cross.
Hand these out to all of your friends!
Can you imagine the excitement as they receive one. Your whole group can afford to show off their loyalty to LSU Tigers!
LSU's Purple and Gold Colors
Triva Note: LSU chose their colors in 1893. The colors were chosen to try to match the Mardi Gras colors.
Back in the 1800’s some of the players went searching for ribbon colors to brighten up their colors before going up against New Orleans players. They found a large supply of Mardi Gras ribbons at a local store. The green ribbons were not in stock. So purple and gold began to be used as LSU's colors and have been proudly displayed ever since.
The picture shown is where we used Yellow for the arms.
We can also use Purple and Gold. The gold we can use matches the color of 14 carat gold.
We just felt the purple and gold we used here matches the sport team's uniforms a bit better.
We also have a deeper purple if desired.
Our wire colors don't change. Their tints can change occasionally, because of manufacturing. Call or email us, and we can send you a picture of the wire. We can show you the exact color we have in stock at the time of your ordering.
High Quality LSU Jewelry!
This cross is made just for LSU students and staff in mind. Well it is for everyone who loves Louisiana State University ball teams.
The genuine horseshoe nails this cross jewelry is made with makes it very durable. And the wire colors make it a perfect fit for women and mens LSU jewelry.
Look no further. You have found a perfect kids LSU jewelry choice. The cord is adjustable if you are choosing the necklace. Give the kids in your family this to show their support for LSU Tigers!
- Genuine Capewel Race Nails
- Highly loved Neck Cord that is fully Adjustable.
- Each cross is dipped in a protective clear coating.
- Individually bagged for hanging, passing out, inserting your card, and/or keeping secure in your purse or pocket.
Handmade Crosses made by Chuck for 18years.
- (We support American businesses sourcing all materials from our great USA.)
- Makes a great gift and a perfect conversation starter.
- Share your faith and help support companies here in our USA.
- Approximately 1 3/4 inch tall with 3.5 Nail.
- Approximately 1 1/2 inch tall with #3 Nail.